Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Why I'm Excited For: Chuck

A couple of months ago a preview aired for the upcoming show Chuck. What I could surmize was that it was about a nerd type guy doing spy type things with a beautiful woman. I was almost right on the mark with that one. It seems to be tech guy Chuck gets secrets downloaded into his brain somehow and has to keep away from the people that want him dead because of it, but he has some help from opperatives. So it's almost a "I'm a loser, what would happen if my life were like that" type show. Something that we think of whenever we see a James Bond movie.

Another reason why I'm excited is the network is keeping it up by placing it just before Heroes. Which will do very well. But probably the biggest draw for me is this man to the right. None other then Adam Baldwin from the wonderful show "Firefly". A short lived but excellent sci-fi program. He's one of the main characters and I loved his acting in the show so I'm super excited to see him in a new role. Chuck starts this coming Monday an hour before the Season premeir of Heroes.

2 comments:

Krisling said...

WORD. And that is probably the only reason we will watch it, because I love Firefly. We need to get caught up on Heroes too since LOST is offline till January. BLAH.

libby said...

p.s. i love love mr.show