Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Best Moments: Psych

If you haven't started watching Psych, you really should. I'll do a full review on it later, but first I just had a new moment added to the best moments list. That being the last three minutes of the 24th episode of Psych entitled "Bounty Hunters!" guest starring Kevin Sorbo. This is the last episode of the year but only half way through the season as they'll show the other episodes in January. I can't say exactly what happened but I will say it was the best foreplay to a kiss ever, though a kiss didn't happen. But the lead in almost made me tear up because of how beautifully and in nature of the show it was done. This moment has elevated the show for me to a higher level. I purchased season one a little while ago, and it's a funny and quite cleverly written show with some good acting taboot. More on that later. Anyways, this goes up there in Best Moments.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Agreed, awesome moment.