Tuesday, September 25, 2007

First Thoughts: Chuck


I really liked the pilot for this show, though I am curious to see how they're going to be able to make this into a weekly hour long show as they don't have too much to go on. However, the pilot was very cute, and engaging and had some awesome action sequences. It was good to see Matthew Bomer again from the eight episode tv show that flopped last summer but I enjoyed "Traveller". He plays Chuck's old college buddy and super CIA agent who does really cool action stuff. But is killed when he gets top secret info and emails it to Chuck before he dies. The show was cute and enjoyable and worth watching especially if you have nothing going on before Heroes which I'm in love with more then anything. I'm looking forward to seeing what they plan on doing with this show.

No comments: